Welcome to the site! Take a minute to register and join us. It's FREE! (and fun)
The ORIGINAL Aztek Fan Club Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Always stay logged in

Login with username, password and session length
Home Gallery Help Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Where Does a VFV Cap Go?  (Read 1679 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Offline Offline

Posts: 9

« on: September 30, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »


Today I was vacuuming out the leaves that accumulate under the hood near the windshield of my 2002 Aztek when I came across a black plastic cap labeled VFV. It's larger than a tire valve pressure cap. I assume a mechanic placed it up near the windshield while working on my car, but I'm not sure where it belongs. I don't see any spots that seem to be missing a cap. Does anyone have any ideas where a VFV cap belongs?


Offline Offline

Posts: 16

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 07:55:20 PM »

Never heard of a VFV, but if I were going to GUESS, I would say that it is the cap from the bleed off for the fuel injector rail.  Or possibly a cap from the air conditioner high or low pressure check points/valves.
Good Luck! aeric
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Theme Underground Yellow